The front seat of my Ford Fiesta while cruising vineyards in France

Monday, October 3, 2011

ABD/Opici at the Mansion

 Like last years ABD/Opici trade tasting event, they have returned to the Mansion, part of a suburban business complex to show their wines and spirits. And like last year, they have made improvements to the portfolio with both new items and acquisitions from other distributors.
One of the conference rooms set up with wine and chaffing dishes of food.

Aside from tasting their new items, the primary focus for me is to get reacquainted with the mass market products of a major wine distributor. While I find a few pleasant surprises amongst some major brands, many leave me unimpressed and dismayed they these brand names are what most Americans are consuming. But the facts are that the brand names are what most consumers drink and its necessary for me to stay current with popular brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment